5 STEPS TO BOOKING TRAVEL WITH AIRLINE VOUCHERS
Many airlines provided vouchers for cancelled trips and we want to ensure you know what to do when looking to rebook.
To make the process as simple and painless as possible, here’s a quick 5-step guide for how to book with Key Travel using vouchers:
- Before you contact us, please make sure you have the following information:
- Your six-digit voucher confirmation number, also called a Passenger Name Record (PNR) – see example below
- The 10-digit EMD (Electronic Miscellaneous Document) voucher number also issued by some (but not all) airlines, including KLM, Qatar and Air France. If you don’t have this, don’t worry.
2. Please remember, the voucher can only be redeemed with the original airline you were confirmed to travel with.
3. Call or email the Key Travel Team. Because most airlines issued vouchers manually, we also have to process them manually, which means you can’t, unfortunately, use KT Online.
4. Our teams will advise on any constraints to using the voucher, and get your trip sorted for you
- We will send you a booking confirmation, and you’ll once again be ready to travel!